CTAN Update: eplain
The only change in this update to Eplain is that spaces are now ignored after optional arguments (as is done by LaTeX). Eplain home page: http://tug.org/eplain/
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/eplain/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/eplain We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
eplain – Extended plain TeX macros
An extended version of the plain TeX format, adding support for bibliographies, tables of contents, enumerated lists, verbatim input of files, numbered equations, tables, two-column output, footnotes, hyperlinks in PDF output and commutative diagrams.
Eplain can also load some of the more useful LaTeX packages, notably graphics, graphicx (an extended version of graphics), color, autopict (a package instance of the LaTeX picture code), psfrag, and url.
Oleg Katsitadze (inactive)
Dorai Sitaram (inactive)
- 2019-06-01 CTAN Update: eplain
- 2016-05-16 CTAN Update: eplain
- 2015-02-07 CTAN update: eplain
- 2013-10-02 CTAN Update: eplain
- 2010-02-25 CTAN Update: Eplain 3.4
- 2009-07-25 CTAN update: Eplain 3.3
- 2007-11-28 CTAN package update: Eplain 3.2 release
- 2006-12-05 CTAN package update: Eplain 3.1