CTAN update: jslectureplanner
* V 1.5 (2017-03-12): - Add "english" style file (proof of concept). - Add datakeys option to the jsmembertable package. - Add package option "sestitlesep" and macro \SessionTitleSep that allow for the definition of a global session title-subtitle separator.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/jslectureplanner The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/jslectureplanner
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
jslectureplanner – Creation and management of university course material
The jslectureplanner package facilitates the generation and management of university course material. It provides an interface to set up and access centralized course data that can be reused in all course documents. Furthermore, the package is able to calculate the session dates of a whole semester and generate course programs, if the course is held weekly and the date of the first lecture is specified. Moreover, the package can be used to generate a sectioned course bibliography via BibLaTeX.
The bundle also includes a package jsmembertable.sty that helps in generating course member and presence lists.
- 2019-02-08 CTAN update: jslectureplanner
- 2018-12-15 CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
- 2018-09-27 CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
- 2017-03-13 CTAN update: jslectureplanner
- 2016-10-20 CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
- 2016-09-01 CTAN Update: jslectureplanner
- 2016-05-12 CTAN update: jslectureplanner
- 2015-07-16 CTAN update: jslectureplanner