CTAN Update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
Release 2017-05-29 - l3regex moves to stable status and is now part of the core expl3 package - \tl_show_analysis:N is now part of expl3 core - \ior_map_inline:nn and related functions are now stable - New experimental support for shell-escape: \sys_shell_now:n, etc. - Fix nesting of \keys_set_known:nn and related 'filtered' key-setting functions - Fix indexing in interface3/source3 - Very preliminary work on image inclusion (driver-level only) - More documentation of usable functions in l3build - New l3build variable for supporting typeset examples in documentation
The package's’ Catalogue entries can be viewed at http://ctan.org/pkg/l3build http://ctan.org/pkg/l3kernel http://ctan.org/pkg/l3package's http://ctan.org/pkg/l3experimental The package's' files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3build/ http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3kernel/ http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3package's/ http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3experimental/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
l3experimental – Experimental LaTeX3 concepts
The l3experimental packages are a collection of experimental implementations for aspects of the LaTeX3 kernel, dealing with higher-level ideas such as the Designer Interface. Some of them work as stand alone packages, providing new functionality, and can be used on top of LaTeX2ε with no changes to the existing kernel.
The present release includes:
- l3color, which provides support for setting colors using a range of color models;
- l3draw, a code-level interface for constructing drawings;
- l3str, support for string manipulation;
- l3sys-shell, which provides abstractions for common shell functions like file deletion and copying;
- xcoffins, which allows the alignment of boxes using a series of ‘handle’ positions, supplementing the simple TeX reference point;
- xgalley, which controls boxes receiving text for typesetting.
|Copyright||1998–2011, 2015–2018 The LaTeX3 Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
- 2018-09-25 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2018-05-01 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-12-07 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-11-15 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-05-31 CTAN Update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-04-03 CTAN Update: l3build + l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-02-11 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental
- 2017-02-08 CTAN Update: l3kernel + l3packages + l3experimental