CTAN update: gfsdidot
Bug fix release. Fixed an issue with slanted initial theta.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/GFS Didot The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/greek/gfs/gfsdidot
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
GFS – The GFS font collection
The Greek Font Society has made a large number of fonts publicly available, and this collection reflects those that have been adapted, by Tsolomitis and others, for use with LaTeX. The collection comprises:
- GFS Artemisia, a relatively modern general-purpose font;
- GFS Baskerville, based on Baskerville’s classic font;
- GFS Bodoni, based on Bodoni’s 19th century work;
- GFS Didot, based on Didot’s 1805 font;
- GFS Neo-Hellenic, a version of a font developed in Britain in the early 20th century; and
- GFS Porson, developed from the early 19th century font based on Porson’s writing.
The fonts, except Baskerville and Porson, support the Latin alphabet as well as the Greek alphabet. Neo Hellenic has been matched to the existing CM bright set of mathematics fonts.
The Greek Font Society|
George D. Matthiopoulos