CTAN Update: tcolorbox
- bug fix: bounding box changes and boxed title additions were not considered correctly by 'height fixed for' or 'height fill' (resulting in wrong page breaks) - library loading made compatible with expl3 - cosmetic documentation changes
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/tcolorbox/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/tcolorbox We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
tcolorbox – Coloured boxes, for LaTeX examples and theorems, etc
This package provides an environment for coloured and framed text boxes with a heading line. Optionally, such a box may be split in an upper and a lower part; thus the package may be used for the setting of LaTeX examples where one part of the box displays the source code and the other part shows the output. Another common use case is the setting of theorems. The package supports saving and reuse of source code and text parts.
|Copyright||2006–2020 Prof. Dr. Dr. Thomas F. Sturm|
|Maintainer||Thomas F. Sturm|
- 2020-04-29 CTAN Update: tcolorbox
- 2019-11-16 CTAN update: tcolorbox
- 2019-09-20 CTAN update: tcolorbox
- 2019-03-03 CTAN Update: tcolorbox
- 2018-12-08 CTAN Update: tcolorbox
- 2018-07-27 CTAN Update: tcolorbox
- 2018-03-23 CTAN Update: tcolorbox
- 2018-01-13 CTAN Update: tcolorbox