win32-emacs-auctex – Ready-to-use Emacs and AucTeX for Windows
The package contains a ready-to-use Emacs 23.3 and AucTeX 11.86 for Windows, as well as a few graphic libraries needed by preview-latex.
|Version||Emacs 24.5 and AUCTeX 11.89|
|License||Free license not otherwise listed, or more than one free license applies|
|Copyright||2001–2015 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
plug-ins for editors, for better (La)TeX and Meta* support
- 2015-11-30 CTAN Update: win32-emacs-auctex
- 2015-05-17 CTAN update: win32-emacs-auctex
- 2013-04-18 CTAN Update: win32-emacs-auctex
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- auctex: Emacs support files for TeX
- u8tex: Input Unicode characters in TeX notation, in emacs
- filehdr: Self-descriptions in file headers
- autoview: Maintain a Ghostscript view of emacs buffer