unfonts-extra – TrueType version of Un-fonts
The Un-fonts come from the HLaTeX as type1 fonts in 1998 by Koaunghi Un, he made type1 fonts to use with Korean TeX (HLaTeX) in the late 1990's and released it under the GPL license.
They were converted to TrueType with the FontForge (PfaEdit) by Won-kyu Park in 2003.
Extra families (10 fonts):
- UnPen, UnPenheulim: script
- UnTaza: typewriter style
- UnBom: decorative
- UnYetgul: old Korean printing style
- UnJamoSora, UnJamoNovel, UnJamoDotum, UnJamoBatang
GNU General Public License, version 2
|Contained in||TeX Live as unfonts-extra|
|MiKTeX as unfonts-extra|
font available in TrueType format
support for typesetting Korean
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (10.4M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- unfonts-core: TrueType version of Un-fonts
- uhc: Fonts for the Korean language
- hlatex-fonts: A collection of Korean (Hangul) fonts
- arphic-ttf: TrueType version of Chinese Arphic fonts