required – Packages "required" of a LaTeX distribution
These are packages that the LaTeX team have declared are ‘required’ of any LaTeX distribution—in the sense that any package writer is entitled to assume the presence of these packages in support of her package.
The set comprises:
- AmsLaTeX, mathematical support from the AMS;
- The babel package for multilingual typesetting;
- Standard LaTeX support for using Cyrillic alphabet fonts;
- The standard LaTeX graphics and colour packages;
- Basic support for using common Adobe Type 1 fonts with LaTeX—the “psnfss”; and
- Basic “LaTeX latex-tools”.
For distribution details, see the individual packages’ catalogue entries.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team
Root directory of a (sub-)tree of the archive
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- qobitree: LaTeX macros for typesetting trees
- treesvr: Tree macros
- latex-cyrillic: Support for Cyrillic fonts in LaTeX
- multicol: Intermix single and multiple columns