ptsans – PT Sans font and LaTeX support
This package contains LaTeX support for the font PT Sans developed by ParaType for the project “public Types of the Russian Federation”, and released under an open user license.
The fonts are included in this distribution, in TrueType format and converted to Type 1 format (as kindly allowed by ParaType). The fonts provide coverage of the T2* and X2 encodings, and partial coverage of T1, OT1, TS1 and IL2 (sufficient for typesetting text in Czech and Slovak languages — the purpose of encoding IL2).
This package is now obsolete; users should seek the paratype bundle in its place.
|License||Free license not otherwise listed, or more than one free license applies|
font available in Adobe Type 1 format
package declared obsolete
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (4.2M).
- 2011-03-11 CTAn Update: ptsans
- 2011-03-01 CTAN Update: PT Sans
- 2011-01-28 CTAN has a new package: ptsans
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cantarell: LaTeX support for the Cantarell font family
- biolinum-type1: (pdf)LaTeX support for the Biolinum family of fonts
- carlito: Support for Carlito sans-serif fonts
- universalis: Universalis font, with support