pstricks_calcnotes – Use of PSTricks in calculus lecture notes
The bundle shows the construction of PSTricks macros to draw Riemann sums of an integral and to draw the vector field of an ordinary differential equation. The results are illustrated in a fragment of lecture notes.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Maintainer||Le Phuong Quan
|Contained in||TeX Live as pstricks_calcnotes|
package using PStricks for graphical output
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.0M).
- 2014-06-23 CTAN Update: pstricks_calcnotes
- 2010-06-07 CTAN has a new package: pstricks_calcnotes
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tex-references: References for TeX and Friends
- tex-overview: An overview of the development of TeX
- chroma: Chroma: a reference book of LaTeX colours
- fifinddo-info: German HTML beamer presentation on nicetext and morehype