piff – Macro tools by Mike Piff
The set (now) consists of:
- a small package for dealing with duplicate-numbered output pages;
- newproof, for defining mathematical proof structures;
- onepagem for omitting the page number in one-page documents and
- time, which prints a 12-hour format time.
Public Domain Software
|Contained in||TeX Live as piff|
|MiKTeX as piff|
a collection of packages
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (714.4k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- sttools: Various macros
- easy: A collection of easy-to-use macros
- fundus: Providing LaTeX access to various font families
- fragments: Fragments of LaTeX code