pgfgantt – Draw Gantt charts with TikZ
The package provides an environment for drawing Gantt charts that contain various elements (titles, bars, milestones, groups and links). Several keys customize the appearance of the chart elements.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pgfgantt|
|MiKTeX as pgfgantt|
real-time scheduling GANTT diagrams
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (916.3k).
- 2013-06-05 CTAN Update: pgfgantt
- 2012-01-26 CTAN Update: pgfgantt
- 2011-04-23 CTAN Update: pgfgantt
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- grafcet: Draw Grafcet/SFC with TikZ
- rtsched: Draw Real-Time scheduling (GANTT) charts
- timing-diagrams: Draw timing diagrams
- blox: Draw block diagrams, using TikZ