olsak-misc – collection with plain TeX macros written by Petr Olšák
This is a collection with various single-file plain TeX macros written by Petr Olšák.
The documentation is included in each file separately.
- booklet.tex: re-orders PDF pages and collects them for booklet printing
- cnv.tex: conversion of texts
- cnv-pu.tex: example of usage of cnv.tex --- pdf outlines in Unicode
- cnv-word.tex: example of usage of cnv.tex --- word to word conversion
- eparam.tex: Full expansion during parameter scanning
- fun-coffee.tex: generates splotches in the document
- openclose.tex: repairs balanced text between \Open ...\Close pair
- qrcode.tex: QR code generated at TeX level
- scanbase.tex: parser of text-style mysql outputs
- scancsv.tex: parser of CSV format
- seplist.tex: macros with alternative separators of a parameter
- xmlparser.tex: parser of XML language
Public Domain Software
|Contained in||TeX Live as olsak-misc|
|MiKTeX as olsak-misc|
miscellaneous support stuff
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (88.3k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ruler: A typographic ruler for TeX
- emtrees: Draw labelled trees, using emTeX \specials
- inscrutable: A response to Perl hackers' silliness
- letterspacing: Letter spacing