nucleardata – Provides data about atomic nuclides for documents
The package provides data and commands for including nuclear and atomic mass and energy data in LaTeX documents. It uses the PythonTeX package and requires pythontex.exe to be called with the TeX file as the argument.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2015–2016 Bill Nettles
|Maintainer||William G. Nettles
|Contained in||TeX Live as nucleardata|
|MiKTeX as nucleardata|
call external code and process the result
chemistry document support
support for typesetting physics documents
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (547.6k).
- 2016-04-03 CTAN update: nucleardata
- 2016-01-07 CTAN update: nucleardata
- 2015-11-14 New on CTAN: nucleardata
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- python: Embed Python code in LaTeX
- perltex: Define LaTeX macros in terms of Perl code
- fixmath: Make maths comply with ISO 31-0:1992 to ISO 31-13:1992
- was: A collection of small packages by Walter Schmidt