metauml – METAPOST library for typesetting UML diagrams
MetaUML is a METAPOST library for typesetting UML diagrams, which provides a usable, human-friendly textual notation for UML, offering now support for class, package, activity, state, and use case diagrams.
|License||GNU General Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as metauml|
|MiKTeX as metauml|
use, and support for use, of METAPOST
support for Universal Modelling Language diagrams
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (466.4k).
- 2010-07-31 CTAN update metauml
- 2006-03-21 CTAN package update: MetaUML
- 2005-12-10 CTAN has a new package: MetaUML
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mparrows: METAPOST module with different types of arrow heads
- m3d: Extension of plain METAPOST for 3D graphics
- luamplib: Use LuaTeX's built-in METAPOST interpreter
- mpostinl: Enables embedding of METAPOST figures within a LaTeX document