makeplot – Easy plots from Matlab in LaTeX
Makeplot is a LaTeX package that uses the pstricks pst-plot functions to plot data that it takes from Matlab output files.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as makeplot|
|MiKTeX as makeplot|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (139.0k).
- 2005-09-24 CTAN has a new package: makeplot -- correction
- 2005-09-22 CTAN has a new package: makeplot
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-3dplot: Draw 3D objects in parallel projection, using PSTricks
- dsptricks: Macros for Digital Signal Processing plots
- metaplot: Plot-manipulation macros for use in METAPOST
- vocaltract: Visualise the vocal tract using LaTeX and PSTricks