keystroke – Graphical representation of keys on keyboard
A LaTeX package which provides macros for the graphical representation of the keys on a computer keyboard.
GNU General Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as keystroke|
|MiKTeX as keystroke|
macros and tools for preparing documentation
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (43.4k).
- 2010-04-24 CTAN Update: keystroke
- 2003-08-17 CTAN upload notification: keystroke 1.5
- 2001-12-17 CTAN upload notification: keystroke
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- skdoc: Documentation and extraction for packages and document classes
- docmfp: Document non-LaTeX code
- dtxdescribe: Describe additional object types in dtx source files
- fcltxdoc: Macros for use in the author's documentation