JustFontItTE – JustFontIt TeX Edition
JustFontIt TeX Edition for Win32 is a tool for TeX users. It helps installing fonts in Type1 Binary (PFB), Type1 ASCII (PFA), TrueType and OpenType/CFF to use with TeX.
The major features of JustFontIt TeX Edition are:
- Functionality of the pltotf, tftopl, vftovp, vptovf tools, all developed by Prof. D. E. Knuth;
- Direct production of TFM and PL TeX metric files from various sources (PFA, PFB, TTF, OTF, AFM, PFM), including reencoding;
- Support for response files and recursive directory search;
- Clear command-line interface; and
- High performance.
|License||Do Not Sell Except by Arrangement|
metrics, macro incantations and other font support|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (921.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- metatype1: Generate Type 1 fonts from METAPOST
- mf2pt3: Create Adobe Type 3 fonts
- makefonts: Shell scripts to generate bitmaps from METAFONT sources
- mkpkfontdir: Manipulate TDS directories for PK fonts