gapfill – Generate LaTeX picture environments from PostScript output of drawing programs
GaPFilL ("Graphics as PostScript Filtered for LaTeX") is a method for the generation of LaTeX picture environments in four steps:
- Construct the desired figure with a drawing program;
- Export as a PostScript file;
- Apply a Perl filter program to the PostScript text;
- Transfer the resulting code into a LaTeX document.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as gapfill|
prepare graphics for use with *TeX
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (512.8k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- asypictureb: User-friendly integration of Asymptote into LaTeX
- dratex: General drawing macros
- degrade: Degrade JPEG images on the fly, prior to inclusion
- drawing: Simple drawings with METAFONT