gapfill – Generate LaTeX picture environments from PostScript output of drawing programs
GaPFilL ("Graphics as PostScript Filtered for LaTeX") is a method for the generation of LaTeX picture environments in four steps:
- Construct the desired figure with a drawing program;
- Export as a PostScript file;
- Apply a Perl filter program to the PostScript text;
- Transfer the resulting code into a LaTeX document.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as gapfill|
prepare graphics for use with *TeX|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (512.8k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tiff: The tiff graphics package
- addtex2eps: Use LaTeX syntax on EPS figures, within Mathematica
- epix: Utility for mathematically accurate, camera quality plots and line figures
- fig2mfpic: Convert fig output to mfpic