foreign – Systematic treatment of ‘foreign’ words in documents
The package supports authors’ use of consistent typesetting of foreign words in documents.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Maintainer||Philip G. Ratcliffe
|Contained in||TeX Live as foreign|
|MiKTeX as foreign|
support for variations of typographic style
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (87.4k).
- 2012-09-28 CTAN Update: foreign
- 2012-06-20 CTAN update: foreign
- 2012-06-19 New package on CTAN: foreign
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- manuscript: Emulate look of a document typed on a typewriter
- titlecaps: Setting rich-text input into Titling Caps
- impnattypo: Support typography of l’Imprimerie Nationale Française
- titles: Titles of books, articles, etc. in LaTeX