fbs – BibTeX style for Frontiers in Bioscience
A BibTeX style file made with custom-bib to fit Frontiers in Bioscience requirements:
- all authors, no et al, full author names, initials abbreviated;
- only abbreviated journal name italicised, no abbreviation dots;
- only year, no month, at end of reference; and
- DOI excluded, ISSN excluded.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as fbs|
|MiKTeX as fbs|
BibTeX style or style generator
typeset biological data
typesetting journals, etc
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- biolett-bst: A BibTeX style for the journal “Biology Letters”
- humanbio: Bibliography style for "Human Biology"
- aichej: Bibliography style file for the AIChE Journal
- humannat: Bibliography style for "Human Nature" and "American Anthropologist"