cmdtrack – Check used commands
The package keeps track of whether a command defined in a document preamble is actually used somewhere in the document. After the package is loaded in the preamble of a document, all \newcommand (and similar command definitions) between that point and the beginning of the document will be marked for logging. At the end of the document a report of command usage will be printed in the TeX log, for example:
- “mdash was used on line 25”;
- “ndash was never used”.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1|
|Maintainer||Michael J. Downes†|
|Contained in||TeX Live as cmdtrack|
|MiKTeX as cmdtrack|
support for package or document debugging|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (133.3k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- inputtrc: Trace which file loads which
- mwe: Packages and image files for MWEs
- showdim: Variants on printing dimensions
- testflow: A tool to validate PS/PDF output from LaTeX