chemformula – Command for typesetting chemical formulas and reactions
The package provides a command to typeset chemical formulas and reactions in support of other chemistry packages (such as chemmacros).
The package used to be distributed as a part of chemmacros.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as chemformula|
|MiKTeX as chemformula|
chemistry document support
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (969.9k).
- 2016-08-31 CTAN update: chemformula
- 2016-05-12 CTAN Update: chemformula
- 2016-05-05 CTAN update: chemformula
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mychemistry: Create reaction schemes with LaTeX and ChemFig
- lewis: Draw Lewis structures
- chemcompounds: Simple consecutive numbering of chemical compounds
- fancylabel: Complex labelling with LaTeX