binomexp – Calculate Pascal's triangle
The package calculates and prints rows of Pascal's triangle. It may be used:
- simply to print successive rows of the triangle, or
- to print the rows inside an array or tabular.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as binomexp|
|MiKTeX as binomexp|
perform calculations within TeX
support for typesetting mathematics
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (71.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- euro: Provide Euro values for national currency amounts
- lcg: Generate random integers
- bigintcalc: Integer calculations on very large numbers
- fibnum: Generate Fibonacci numbers