binomexp – Calculate Pascal's triangle
The package calculates and prints rows of Pascal's triangle. It may be used:
- simply to print successive rows of the triangle, or
- to print the rows inside an array or tabular.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as binomexp|
|MiKTeX as binomexp|
perform calculations within TeX|
support for typesetting mathematics
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (71.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- calculator: Use LaTeX as a scientific calculator
- lcg: Generate random integers
- rangen: Generate random integers, rational and decimal numbers
- bigintcalc: Integer calculations on very large numbers